Saturday, March 27, 2010

¡Feliz Cumpleaños a Chase!

Today is Chase’s 25th birthday, and if you know Chase well, you know that he hates being sung to. He thinks it’s awkward, doesn’t know where to look, doesn’t like being the center of attention, etc. Though I don’t feel as strongly, I can definitely see his point. SO instead of singing to him in person, I took this video of Luis and Moises singing to him, which I thought he would think was cute. It was supposed to be a surprise, but Jacksel started singing it really loudly, and Chase, who was over on the basketball court, heard it all. Oh well. Good try.

 IMG_0003 Anyways, happy birthday my love! I tell you almost every day, but I couldn’t ask for a better husband and I love living life with you! Seriously, it’s the best. Also, (I know, I tell you this almost every day too, but) you are the cutest guy I’ve ever met. And (one more thing I tell you every day) I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't need a Google account to comment! Just select "Name/URL" when you click the "Comment as" drop-down menu, and type your name to let us know who you are before you let us know what thought this post inspired in you. No one likes to receive anonymous comments!