Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Christ is Alive!

Here are a few of the boys from "Los Martinez”, a neighborhood we visit on Fridays, singing a song for you! As we just celebrated Easter, it is an appropriate time to sing about how Christ is not dead, but was raised from the dead and is alive now! Here are the words they are singing, but in English (and Spanish in parenthesis).

Christ is not dead. He is alive! (Cristo no está muerto, El está vivo)

Christ is not dead. He is alive! (Cristo no está muerto, El está vivo)

Christ is not dead. He is alive! (Cristo no está muerto, El está vivo)

I feel it in my hands! (Lo siento en mis manos!)

I feel it in my feet! (Lo siento en mis pies!)

I feel it in all my being! (Lo siento en todo mí ser!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't need a Google account to comment! Just select "Name/URL" when you click the "Comment as" drop-down menu, and type your name to let us know who you are before you let us know what thought this post inspired in you. No one likes to receive anonymous comments!