Monday, April 5, 2010

my adorable nephews

Just wanted to show off Beckett in his adorable basketball outfit (from Uncle Chase and Aunt Julie)! He was rooting for Butler, though his bedtime caused him to snooze through the game. He did wake up crying for a few minutes. Maybe he knew.IMG_1496

Also, just wanted to share some pics of my nephew in New York, Hudson Taylor! He’s the cutest! hudson with lunch bibHere he is in his “lunch” bib Chase and I got him! (There’s a breakfast and dinner one too.)tess and hudsonHere he is with mom. Adorable.barry and hudsonAnd with dad. He’s got a good grip on that nose!abby chelsea tess hudsonAnd here he is hanging out with one of my best friends, Abby. She went to NY to check out some ministries over Spring Break and stayed with Barry and Tess. I feel like I know all the best people in the world, including both B&T and Abby, so it makes me super happy when they get to know each other and see how great they all are (although I’ll admit that I was jealous that I couldn’t be there too!)hudson with big feet   And here he is again. So stinkin cute. Hudson, I love you, miss you and can’t wait to hold you! Beckett’s not much of a cuddler so I’m hoping you are! :) Thanks Barry and Tess for posting pictures on facebook, so I can steal them and put them on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't need a Google account to comment! Just select "Name/URL" when you click the "Comment as" drop-down menu, and type your name to let us know who you are before you let us know what thought this post inspired in you. No one likes to receive anonymous comments!