Friday, June 25, 2010

E-mail from Bill

To see previous posts about Bill, visit here and here.

I have been very much encouraged with the many, many expressions of love, care, and concern that have come to me and my family from the Body at Wildwood.  These have come in the form of calls, cards, flowers, food, visitations, and prayers.  God has been very gracious in providing medical care and healing for me in this process.  I was discharged from the hospital on June 16.  I plan to return to the VA Medical Center next Wednesday, June 30, to have the surgical stitches removed.  Everyone who sees the incision says that it looks "great," which I am sure means that it doesn't show any infection. 

I am slowly gaining physical strength and coordination.  God's grace is abundantly evident in my recuperation, as it was in the surgery.  Thank you for your past, and continued, prayer for me and my family.

Blessings and love,
Bill Fix

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't need a Google account to comment! Just select "Name/URL" when you click the "Comment as" drop-down menu, and type your name to let us know who you are before you let us know what thought this post inspired in you. No one likes to receive anonymous comments!