Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Gorilla and the Bananas

At long last I have finished editing the video for which I requested ideas from you three weeks ago! I filmed it two weeks ago, but we a week and a half in the States shortly after, and I didn’t have the downtime required to pour into a silly video about a hungry ape.

All this to say: behold our joint creation! I appreciated everyone’s ideas and may still use a lot of them in the future, but for this particular video, I was inspired by Jon Lilley, who suggested a “foiled while trying to get the banana” theme.


I like the idea of having more of these, but I’ve pretty much used up all my gags for the first one. Any thoughts for how to fill another video in this theme?


Anyways, without further ado I give you: "The Gorilla and the Bananas” (part 1?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't need a Google account to comment! Just select "Name/URL" when you click the "Comment as" drop-down menu, and type your name to let us know who you are before you let us know what thought this post inspired in you. No one likes to receive anonymous comments!